Thursday, November 17, 2011

SEIU forum THIS weekend in Washington DC

I know I promised a blog on my lost weekend, but after about two paragraphs it fizzled out.  It might be something best saved for another time or perhaps not for the masses.  I guess it all boils down to inspiration.
Anyway, we will be down in DC this weekend promoting ‘Junct.  My partner DLS is the keynote speaker for this years SEIU500 forum.  She will be touching on a number of subjects that will be covered in the documentary along with the current political climate and the OWS movement.  She will also be fielding questions afterwards.
Information on this years SEIU forum can found here and I believe it is free and open to the public.  You don’t need to be an educator to attend the conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment