Monday, March 14, 2011

New York, New York

T-minus 6 days until the left forum screening in NYC at Pace University.  Am I ready for it? No.  I spent the better part of the weekend reviewing the footage I had shot in LA and DC trying to make some sense of it all.  As it stands I believe that DLS will be talking a bit during the forum and then we will roll a clip of an interview that pertains to what she is saying.
Rinse, repeat for approximately 15-20 minutes.

It isn’t exactly the solution I had in mind but given the deadline drawing in close it’s either that or I reenact with shadow puppets.

I think once I get through the forum I will be able to take a bit of a breather and possibly go be somewhat sociable in Philly at the next MPEG gathering.  I’ll gather a bit of intel on what’s going on and possibly nail down some actors to help craft Junct.  I could message some of these potential actors via FB but I think it would behoove me to actually talk to these people in a social setting.  Last thing I need is to get trapped with some stick in the mud for a weekend shoot.  The cool thing about the next networking meeting is it will be held at Asylum Arena.  Which means I finally can put to good use the Mexican wrestling mask I have.

Just got off the phone with DLS and I should be getting her video clip wishlist before midnight.  I plan on pulling all the clips and hopefully before week’s end we will have whittled them down to a couple for audio and color correcting.  I was informed the equipment has been secured for the panel so that should lighten the load a bit for NYC.  I should find out in a couple of days if I need to bring my film equipment up as well.  Hopefully not.  Only because I want to get my fill of rice pudding afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment